Street Style

  • 1
Today at FIT we went to Madison Square Park and took pictures of street style. We tried to be as nonchalant as possible and not be noticed... It actually wasn't impossible!


 This jacket was in Macy's from Fashion Star the past week! (above)

 I love this woman's all black outfit, especially her Chanel bag.(above)
 LOVING the colored and printed pants! (above and below)



 This guy was so cool, just walking around and watching people. (above)







 This guy had just come from a Kentucky Derby Party. (above)



Hope you like these as much as I do!
Yours in Street Style,
E

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun and a great way to notice the current trends. I really enjoyed looking at these pictures! I especially like the color of the pants in the 6th picture down! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.