Awww Only One Week Left! :(

  • 0
   I have already learned so much in my 8 days of classes at FIT. In my Anatomy of Fashion class I have drastically improved my drawing skills and my ability to find inspiration. I have also learned so much about so many different designers, from Giorgio Armani to Mary Quant. In my Manual Patternmaking and Sewing Class I have learned about draping and pattermaking and also how to use an industrial sewing machine. That class is so important to my hopeful future as a designer, and now knowing how to sew I want to be creating all the time! So far I have made a circle skirt with a zipper and a camisole.
     Knowing there is only a week left of class makes me really sad, but I still have so much to do this upcoming week. I still have to finish a design journal, with 31 pages for designer, pages for the 20's, 40's and 50's, pages for Audrey Hepburn, Karlie Kloss and other icons as well as two customer profiles and mood pages. I also have to make a dress for my second class. Its a lot of work, but I am ready for it and so excited.

Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.