New Workout Motivation: Neon Gear!

  • 0
     I have been trying to motivate myself to workout more often. With the large load of high school work, I have been able to find excuses to not workout. Yesterday, my friend changed my workout life by informing me about all the new neon sports/workout gear in stores. While looking online I thought to myself, "If I get those clothes, I would want to workout and run all winter." That was a huge shock. I have never been one of those girls who constantly says, "I HAVE to start working out" or "Ohmygodd I'm so fat". I do respect, however, the fact that exercising is an important way to stay healthy and should be part of every person's lifestyle. Exercising is a great way to blow off steam and develop a healthier more energetic version of yourself. I generally feel great after a work out, but it is before that I don't want to do anything. Motivation is necessary to making yourself work out, and I have found my motivation in neon work out clothes.
     Having never realized how motivational clothes can be in aspects of my life such as exercise, I wanted to bring the idea to all of you as well. Do you think that bright, cool workout gear would be enough motivation for you? Or do you think that clothes are bad motivation? Let me know!
Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.