Winter Coats: Keeping You Warm and Fashionable

  • 0
Winter coats are a big part of our outfits for a third of the year, and it's time we started recognizing them as such. Just as the right coat can perfect an outfit, the wrong coat can ruin a perfect outfit. I founded up my favorite coats of four different styles, and I must say that I am extremely tempted to buy all of them. They are versatile, playful, fashionable and they are good prices! The first is a classic winter coat. The second is a lighter coat for fall (or a cold school). The third is a motorcycle jacket, which I have been debating buying since last winter. Finally a (faux) fur jacket which add insane amounts of class to any outfit if worn right. I promise more on that later. Enjoy!

1. The Classic Winter Coat
Essential A-Line Coat in Coral by Forever 21


2. The Fall Coat
Boxy Boucle Tweed Jacket by Forever 21


3. The Motorcycle Jacket
Moto Jacket by Forever 21


4. The (Faux) Fur Coat

Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.