Spring Trends Mall Haul

  • 2
This past week, I went on a shopping trip that resulted in spending at least an hour in a huge department store-sized Forever 21. Of course, I had to buy my favorites of the many things I tried on.




These crocheted high waisted shorts are SO adorable. The bright coral color is big this spring, and the floral crochet adds an extra factor that makes them stand out among plain colored shorts.





This sweatshirt is the best of both worlds. With it's classic feel from the Van Halen image (great band, look them up) and the loose boatneck cut, it is a little flashback in itself. Better yet, it is the softest sweatshirt you will ever feel in your life, making it the perfect choice for that day where you just want to curl up in a sweatshirt but wish you could still look great.




Ahhh, white jeans. My eternal longing for white jeans has seized, as I have found a pair that finally fits me well. This picture does them no justice, the cut of the legs and the placement of the back pockets makes them look absolutely amazing.



I admit, I probably have too many of these button up see-through shirts by now (my final count totals 5), but honestly, how can I resist. The intricate pearl and rhinestone beading on the tips of the collar gave it just the right young, girly touch so it isn't too sharp and stiff.

Yours in Fashion,
E

2 comments:

  1. I like the lace shorts and the top with the pearled collar. I don't know if you watch the show Pretty Little Liars, but the top is similar to the one Hanna wore on this weeks episode. Great style choices!

    -Paige
    styledbypaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't watch PLL, but I know those girls are pretty stylish so that's great!

      Delete

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.