Next Big Thing: Eleven Paris

  • 0
Eleven Paris is an upcoming brand focused on an urban, sportswear, aesthetic. Nearly every piece has either hip graphics or unmissable pop culture references. A collaboration with Disney, (which can be found on their website for kids, for women and for men) was just released at a pop up shop at the Galeries Lafayette on May 14.



Top Left: Fix Hamby SW 65.00 Euros
Top Right: Sundambijump W 59.00 Euros


I first discovered this brand whilst shopping in Paris, and I spent about an hour in the store freaking out about the insanely awesome graphics and how much I wanted everything. The same is still completely true, especially in the new Spring/Summer collection. I think what I love most about the designs is that they are insanely cool I'm both silhouette and graphics, yet most of the pieces are still fairly minimalistic. There is never too much going on with the graphics, and if the graphics are more involved, the silhouette is simpler. They have achieved the ultimate balance to create excellent garments with an intensely urban feel.



If you want to see more, check out their website!
Also, the Spring Summer look book, it has a whole story that goes along with each photo and it's one of the coolest ones I've seen in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.