Alkaline + Chrome

  • 0
Hi guys!
I am sure that you’ve all noticed my lack of posts recently, which have been an accumulation of a lot of factors, including the omnipresent school and homework, but mostly because I have been developing a new blog. I’ve spent a lot of time of this blog, and I truly love it and all the opportunities that it has afforded me, but my aesthetic and interests have changed a lot in the past four years. My new site, Alkaline + Chrome, launched today, November 1st at www.alkalineandchrome.com. Please, please go check it out if you’re interested. It is a more minimalistic style and culture blog, and I am so excited to finally launch it after months of planning and development.


If you like what you see, go like it on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Bloglovin!


Thank you so much for everything you guys!
xoxo Emma

Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.