Frustration

  • 0
At 12:05 AM on January 5th, 2012, here I am, on my computer, waiting for the Jason Wu for Target line to launch. I might seem crazy, I might even be the only on edging this, but I want a few pieces from this collection so so so badly. Only certain stores are carrying the line, and some pieces are online exclusives. For all you die-hards who actually go to the stores, most are opening at 7AM... I still don't know when it is launching online though! I hope it's at 7AM... then I can at least get some sleep tonight. After all, tomorrow IS Super Bowl Sunday, and I have some parties to go to.

Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I will be able to celebrate the Giants winning AND getting my favorite pieces from the Jason Wu collection. Good luck to you all!
Happy Shopping!
    E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.