Georgetown!

  • 0
The second half of my spring break, I went to Washington D.C. It was really fun, and we got to meet up with some old friends and prank some new ones! :) At the end of the trip, we went to Georgetown. If you have never been there, it is practically a mall of stores, but outside in a gorgeous location. Walking around, I took pictures of all my favorite store windows and I want to share them with all of you.

(Warning: some pictures have reflections because of the windows! oopsies!)

1.

2. 

3. 

4. 

Yes, those are apples! This one is 5.

6. 

7. 

8. 

9. 

I took pictures of these windows because I liked the styling or clothes or poses of mannequins. Hope you like these too! Which is your favorite? Comment below.

Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.