Back to School Shopping Haul!

  • 0
I went shopping yesterday with my best friend for back to school, and I have to say we were very successful. As always, some of my favorite stores pulled through and proved awesome for getting new clothes. After we got home from shopping we did a little photo-shoot to celebrate our new clothes (as everyone should!). Following are the pictures and where we got the clothes. Hope you like them, I know I do!

This is a black H&M dress, a cream and black H&M
tux style blazer and black Rocket Dog flats.

This is a pink sweater dress with a BIG
cowl neck from H&M.

This is a camisole from Express.
 The jeans are from American Eagle.

The "Blondie" t-shirt is from H&M as well
as the faux-leather skirt with side zippers.
The booties are Madden Girl (Famous Footwear).

This sweater is from Express. The jeans are
from American Eagle.

The boots are White Mountain from Famous Footwear.

These jeggings are from H&M.

These booties are Rampage from Famous Footwear.

This shirt is from Kohl's. The cami underneath is from
Aeropostale. The jeans are from American Eagle.

The shirt is from a while ago at H&M, so it's not there
anymore. The shorts are from Kohl's.
Hope you enjoyed! Please comment on the clothes if you have any questions or anything.
Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.