BCBGMAXAZRIA Spring 2013 Show

  • 0
The BCBGMAXAZRIA show represents everything I wish I could wear, but can't. For people who work in the fashion industry or celebrities it is perfect, because the clothes are ready-to-wear, but are fancier than the everyday women's outfit. All impracticalities aside, the clothes were stunning. Almost every piece was perfectly symmetrical, from patterns to detailing. Of all the details, the fabric strips on the first few outfits were my favorite.


These three dresses opened the show. They all 
have the strip fabric detailing that I love.



This was my favorite dress of the whole
show because of it's color and the loose,
easy design over the more structured top.
P.S. That color is Tangerine Tango, Pantone's
color of the year!


This dress shows the symmetry of
patterns that I was describing earlier.


Yours in Fashion,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.