Nicole Miller Spring/Summer 2013

  • 0
I would normally do a summary of the show, but there isn't really anything to summarize. It was absolutely, undoubtedly the best collection of this season (so far at least). Between the skirts, pants, heels, dresses and hair, I wanted everything that walked the Nicole Miller runway.

Here are some of my favorites:

First, I am in LOVE with her hair. Second,
that whole outfit just screams "Look at me!"

I love the looser top paired with the voluminous
skirt. The color of the skirt is the best, I could wear
it everywhere I went.

The colors and patterns in this dress bring me
back to my trip to Hawaii- in the very best way
of course!

This look is so sleek. With a cool blazer
it would be great for work, and without it is
great for a night on the town.

The asymmetry of the skirt and the color
in just the top drew me to this piece. It looks
so simple, yet it isn't. An absolutely stunning
design.

These pants are TO DIE FOR. The fit, the
pattern, the colors. It's all perfect. If I was
to buy a really expensive pair of pants,
these ones would be #1 on my list.

Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.