Homecoming!

  • 0
Most schools have homecoming, which means just one thing- finding a dress no one else will have! My homecoming is just over two weeks away, and I don't have a dress. Which brings me to my point: where to find gorgeous dresses at a good price on short notice? While searching the wonderful internet, I found a few lovely stores and brands with great dresses. Hopefully they will help you find a wonderful dress if you are like me and haven't gotten one yet.


THE STORES



Macy's Juniors- www1.macys.com

THE BRANDS
*are wayyy pricier*


Alyce Designs- alyceparis.com

Faviana- www.faviana.com

Hope this helps everyone! Tell me some of your favorite brands for fancy dresses in the comments.
Yours in Fashion,
E




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.