Rebecca Minkoff Spring/Summer 2013

  • 0
This season's Rebecca Minkoff collection was enjoyable. In an effort to describe the collection's aesthetic, I came up with this; It was urban classy boho chic. Great description right? Here are some of my favorites.

I love the looser button-up paired with the
high-waisted shorts. It is a very urban look,
but the button up keeps it (borderline)
professional and clean.

This matching shorts and jacket combo is
one of the best things I have seen on the
runway this season. It resembles a nice
tweed suit for winter or fall, but was adapted
to work for spring and summer.

The stark white of these jeans and denim
jacket paired with the royal blue detailing
practically makes me swoon. Both are great
fits as well.

The structure and lines of this shirt with the
pattern on the pants is such a sleek look.
LOVE IT!
Yours in Fashion,
E



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.