Happy Thanksgiving...

  • 0
So grateful for so many things today, like my amazing family and friends.

I just want to take this moment to thank all my readers, whether you follow me on Google Friend Connect, Twitter or you just check in regularly. My blog has now been up almost a full year, and I am so grateful to have gotten the opportunities I have gotten. From mall haul posts to FIT outfits to an interview with Tai Chunn (a fashion show producer), it has been a great time so far. I really hope to expand my audience and connect with my readers more in the future, as well as expand my horizons. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I might even get to go to a runway show in NYC this February!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you, because without you, this blog would've probably ended a while ago.

On that note, have fun today, eat a lot and be safe if you brave the stores tomorrow for Black Friday.

Yours in Thanks,
E

PS a post on Black Friday to come later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.