I Spent The 2 Weeks Without Power at the Mall

  • 0
I spent 2 weeks at the mall. Except for 6 days and every night, of course. In 5 mall visits and a separate shopping trip, I was able to restrict myself from buying more than six items. While that's a lot, I'm someone who can barely go into a store without buying something, so it is a step in the right direction. Without further ado, here is my extravagantific (yes, I made that up) mall haul.



These are high-waisted shorts from Forever 21 that are fantastic. Normally high-waisted shorts
look terrible on me, and somehow these don't.


 This vest has to be one of the best things I have bought in my whole entire life. It is the most gorgeous color blue and it ACTUALLY keeps you warm. (I don't get how it works, but it does.)






 COMFY COMFY COMFY sweater from H&M. I only discovered it on my third trip, but the time spent the first two times was well worth it to find this $25 gem.








Cigarette pants. Iconic. Fantastic. Bold pattern, and a wearable color. Need I say more?

But I will anyway. These pants somehow have the ability to be comfortable while making legs look longer and fitting around the waist and butt PERFECTLY.  Get some at H&M now.







Fergalicious by Fergie at Famous Footwear gave me these wonderful $10 pumps. Fantastic.



Hope my nice shopping trip inspired you to do some clothes searching as well. One question: What the heck do I wear with the red patterned cigarette pants? NEED THE HELP!
Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.