Childhood Flashback: Disney Fairies

  • 0
    A few Sundays ago, I watched The Secret of The Wings. Yes, it is the new Disney Fairies movie. I could talk about all the fantastic lessons the story has, but really? That's not going to happen.
    This movie helped my inner child return. Want to know my reactions? I know you do.
-I clapped when Tinkerbell found her sister
-I teared up when they were told they couldn't see each other again
-I clapped again for the winter fairies when they saved Pixie Hollow
-I teared up again when Tinkerbell's wing was ripped
-I was in complete and total awe when the sister magic healed her wings.

Overall, it was a great movie with fantastic animation. Oh, and don't you LOVE Tinkerbell's winter costume?

Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.