Being the Me I Want To Be (+ the End of the World)

  • 0

The world is [supposedly] ending in less than 5 days now. I don't believe that the world is actually going to end, but the fact that some people do got me  thinking about how I would want to act on the last day before the world ends. Hypothetically, I would want to be the best me that I can be. I would want to be kind and attentive,  and really listen to the people around me instead of nodding my head and moving on. 

That's why, even though the world isn't ending, on December 21st I am going to try to be the me I want to be. No Internet, texting or technology, I am going to be fully immersed in the present. 

So, consider this my end of the world dare to you; do the same thing. Be the you that you want to be, whether it means really talking to you parents instead of giving them the cold shoulder, trying to connect with your friends or giving your teachers the respect that you know they really deserve. Let's try this together, and maybe we can all find ways we can improve ourselves. 

I want to know what you are going to do for this dare, so tweet what you are going to do with #thebestmeEOW. OR just comment! 

Yours in the Anti-Apocalypse Bunker,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.