Giambattista Valli Spring 2013 Couture Show- Review

  • 0
Giambattista Valli Couture shows are aways one of my favorites because they are young and youthful instead of the more mature looking shows that normally grace the couture runways. This youthful vibe and style has taken years to perfect, but it has been utterly PERFECTED. Below are my favorite of the collection, which was a very hard decision, believe me. 







My favorite piece of the collection is the bright yellow mini-dress with the high to low peplum. I love the color of it, and it is one of only two yellow dresses in the collection so it really stood out. The proportions on this dress are perfect, between the waist and the peplum. The best part is how hot it can look, but the model still looks so sophisticated and classy, which is a hard thing to achieve. 

Check out the rest of this collection at style.com, where I got the pictures. It will be worth the 10 minutes of your time, guaranteed.

Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.