Re-creating Spring/Summer Runway Looks

  • 0
Re-creating runway looks for myself is something I have always done as inspiration for new outfits. This helps satisfy my inner need for all the gorgeous looks I see on the runway, without breaking the bank. I have chosen 2 runway ensembles from 2 different designers to re-create today. Look for even more in the future!

This Alice + Olivia look consists of a patterned coat, a solid colored circle skirt, a cropped shirt and a big bright bag. Let's see what we can do with this look.


Both of these are from Forever 21, a store that I have just recently become a fan of.  Pairing the Studded Ponte Knit Bustier with the Knife Pleated Skirt will give the same effect. Add a long jacket and a bright bag and you are all set!
 _________________________________________________________________________________
This DKNY consists of a logo t-shirt, a pencil skirt and sneaker wedges. Let's see what we can do with this look.


 This is the Metallic Matelasse Skirt from Forever 21. The shoes are the ASOS DENY Wedge High Top Sneakers from ASOS. Any logo tee or graphic tee can be used in this outfit. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope this helped inspired some new outfits this spring!

Yours in Fashion,
E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.