Rockin New Year Outifts

  • 0
On A Rockin New Year's Eve with Ryan Seacrest, there were a lot of great performers with great outfits this year.

1. Taylor Swift

 I loved Taylor's outfit for her performance of We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together and I Knew You Were Trouble. Her new album Red is a bit more pop and edgier than her past albums so this outfit works. I think her look of the leather pants and red jacket looked really great on her and I'm happy she made a fashion statement.

 2. Carly Rae Jepsen

 I loved Carly Rae's look for the show. During the official countdown, I thought it was a gown, but seeing her performing I realized it was a crop top and a long skirt. This was something unexpected for her, and I really liked how it looked on her.

3. Psy 

I'm sorry, but I just can't understand this guy. He doesn't seem to have a specific style, he just sort of wears anything he thinks is the trendiest. And really, how can I even comment when I can't see anything past the dancing and the big white feather vest.

What do you think of these stars and their chosen outfits to ring in the New Year?
Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.