ESSIE Nail Polish- The Best Brand

  • 0
I strongly believe that Essie is the best brand of nail polish in existence. (No, they aren't paying me to say any of this.) Between trendy and strong colors, fantastic quality, cheap prices, and long-lasting coverage.

This is the winter collection, which I own all of. #OBSESSED


Ok, magnetic nail polish made to look like reptile skin patterns. In reptile skin colors. How much better can you honestly get?


Love this fall collection from 2012 mostly because of the names (AND the colors). Stylenomics, head mistress and don't sweater it are the ones I have. Though it doesn't really look red, head mistress is probably the best color red for nails if you can't go too dark.


Just had to talk about my obsession.
Yours in Fashion.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.