The Carrie Diaries- PSYCHED!

  • 0
Have you heard of The Carrie Diaries? I bet you have. The CW has been advertising it EVERYWHERE. Taking the time slot of Gossip Girl, it's already going to have to live up to the dreams of everyone who needs a new show after Gossip Girl ended and are turning to it's old time slot to find it. I know that's what I'm doing! 

Now, about Carrie Bradshaw and SATC (Sex and the City). Being too young to have watched SATC, but old enough to have heard people talking about how amazing Carrie Bradshaw is, I was obviously interested. Carrie Bradshaw in SATC was the epitome of an awesome city woman: an accomplished writer with fantastic style, great friends and great times. I wanted to know more about her and I will, once I get around to watching all of the SATC seasons on Netflix. (Sidenote: Does Netflix have SATC?)

And then along comes The Carrie Diaries, ready to expose my wondering mind to the world of young Carrie Bradshaw, a Carrie that is the same age as me and happens to love the city... Oh and she's played by AnnaSophia Robb, arguably one of the best teenage actors out there right now. Check out the preview, and tune in tonight @8 EST.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.