What I Wore: New York Fashion Week

  • 0
This year, I was fortunate enough to be invited to a few shows during NYFW. On my first day EVER on Thursday, this is what I wore.

Posing in front of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week entrance.

Laughing at my mom's attempt to look like a photographer.


Being a model, because they aren't allowed to smile. 

Smiling at the fantastic legit photographers who decided to
take my picture. Yes, that actually happened. 

So, I was wearing an Elie Tahari coat, H&M skirt, Hue tights, Rampage booties and a COACH bag. Underneath, I was wearing a blush pink button-up shirt from Forever 21 and a COACH neck tie. 

Stay tuned this week for my reviews of the shows I went to! 

Yours in Fashion,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.