#Blogmas- Gift Guides for Dad and Mom

  • 0


FOR MOM

I always focus on clothes for my mom, because I really love picking out clothes for her and hoping she likes them like I do. Since Christmas is in the winter, I like focusing on sweaters and nicer blouses. If you don't want to buy clothes, accessories are always a good way to go. After all, you can always use more scarves and gloves. In the beauty department, nail polish and lip balms are the way to go. I try to stay away from colored makeups because certain skin tones need certain colors and deciding that for your mom means you might get it wrong. Finally, jewelry. Bracelets, earrings, watches, necklaces, whatever your heart desires. Pick out something that fits with your mom's style, and she will adore it.

FOR DAD

In my opinion, technology is always the way to go with dads. You know the way they are with their toys (sorry Dad!). Cameras, phones, tablets... If you don't want to splurge, get him accessories for the tech he already has, like cases and extra chargers. If I want to get my dad clothes, I go for the sweaters and the ties. Also, I'd suggest checking out your dad's shoes, because mine mentioned that he needs new shoes and I think it's a good idea to keep your dad's feet nice and trendy.

Hope that was helpful, should have gifts for friends soon!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.