Venexiana Spring 2014 Show

  • 1
This September I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Venexiana Spring 2014 fashion show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Unlike in February, I was able to get my own semi-decent photos this year of the gowns. I really loved the colors used this season, especially the mint and the fuchsia. The detailing and sequins on these gowns were exquisite, even though you can't see them well in my photos. That being said, I did think the show was a bit long, but I was also standing with my arms up trying to get good pictures so I might be biased on that topic. Overall, I really did love the gowns and I think at least a few will be showing up on the red carpets this season.






















































































1 comment:

  1. Thanks foг finally wrіting about > "Venexiana Spring 2014 Show" < Loved it!

    Here is my web-site cif

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! I want to hear YOUR opinions.